DELTALOG Company specialized in consulting and management of IT projects and state values services, controlling the poles, the development of services, harmonization of quality management process, listening to customers and coordinating upgrade programs for companies (SI, ERP, Organisation…)
Deltalog organizes the semi-annual thematic SOLUDAYS on April 20th in CDTA, entitled:
“Managing otherwise human resources and business processes”
The program of this event includes presentations, testimonies, debates, questions and answers. SOLUDAYS intended above all for managers, DSI, DRH, project leaders and experts. It is destined for decision makers desiring to have a complete vision of the role and the importance of particular concepts, Technology, as well as decision makers to build an IT strategy
The theme of this day will be addressed through 4conferences:
- The keys to SME / SMI performance.
- Strategic Management HR and GPEC.
- Strategy for the training of operational managers.
- Innovation of training engineering.
The conferences will be chaired by Mr:
- Boualem TAIR, Senior Consultant SI and Business strategies,
- Rabah AOUDJEHANE, ex. DG DIGITAL, PRODATA, Senior Consultant SI and Management.
The start of the conferences from 9:00 to 10h30
- The keys to SME/ PMI Performance (35′)
- Management of complex projects
- An overview of good practices
- Strategic Management HR and GPEC (35 ‘)
- Problematic and strategic trends in HR management
- Can we apply the GPEC in our businesses?
- Debate: Questions / Answers
10 :30-11 Coffee Break
11:00 to 12:30 Conferences continuation
- Training Strategy for operationals and managers of SMEs / SMIs (35 ‘)
- How can be formed without disrupting production?
- How to measure the return on investment?
- Innovation in training engineering (35 ‘)
- Are there good practices for training engineering?
- Toolbox for training activities management, evaluation and control
- Debate: Questions / Answers -and closing
Lunch and exchanges inter-company