- The Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) South Africa, Application for a joint research grant under the South African/ Algerian research partnership bilateral program agreement, 04/2011-03/2013.
Laser-Based Manufacturing of Thermochromic Materials.
- University of the Witwatersrand, African Laser Centre (ALC), Department of Physics, Johannesburg, ALC research grant, 2007/2008.
Growth of Thin Supported Films for Surface Brillouin Scattering Investigations.
- Technical University of Berlin (TUB), Institute of Microelectronics and Computer Science, Germany,
Scientific Cooperation Agreement/ Training Internship Program, 10/2003-10/2005
Microelectronics, Information and Communication Technologies.
- Higher Technology School (ETS), Synchromedia Laboratory, Montreal, Quebec, Canada, Algerian-Quebecois University Partnership (AQUP), 2008/2010
Automatic treatment and biometric authentication of documents.
- National Centre for Microelectronics (CNM) / Institute of Microelectronics of Barcelona (IMB), spain, Memorandum of Understanding (MOU), 09 / 2010-09 / 2013
Integrated Circuits & Systems design; Integrated Micro and Nano Systems; Micro and Nano technologies, electrical characterization and physicochemical, Design Tools (CAO).
- Aix-Marseille University, Marseille, France, International cooperation agreement, 06 / 204-06 / 2017
A set of common scientific fields at both institutions.
- National Polytechnic Institute of Grenoble (INPG), France, Framework Agreement, 02/2010
Science for Electronics Engineer, computer science engineering and embedded systems.
- University of Évry Val d’Essonne (UEVE), computing laboratory, integrative biology and complex systems (IBISC), Evry, France, Cooperation Agreement, 10 / 2012-09 / 2017
Computer science, information and communication technology and applied mathematics.
- University of Technology of Troyes (UTT), Troyes, France, Cooperation framework agreement, 2012-2016
Production engineering, industrial systems, operational research, artificial intelligence.
- University of Paris-Sud 11 Linear Accelerator Laboratory (LAL) UMR 8607, Orsay (CNRS/IN2P3), France, International Project of Scientific Cooperation (PICS), 05 / 2009-05 / 2012
Development of pixelated sensors of high granularity in silicon and 3D Submicron Electronics
- University of Burgundy, Electronics, computer science and Image Laboratory (LE2I), Dijon, France project, Cooperation Agreements DEF/CNRS, 09/2004-09/2007
The Indexing and searching by the content of compressed medical images in real time.
- University of Trento, Italy, cooperation for scientific research and technological development, 06 / 2013-06 / 2016
Satellite and Aerial Remote Sensing Technologies for Urban and Desertification Monitoring.
- Electronics and Telecommunications Research Institute (ETRI), Daejeon, South Korea, a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) / collaborative research, 03/2007-12/2008
Microelectronics, SoC Technologies, Embedded System Technologies, Nano Technologies, Communications Technologies.
- Technology university of malaysia (UTM), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) / collaborative research and projects development, 09/2013-09/2016
Cognitive Communications Network (CCN); Wireless Sensor Networks (WSN); Antenna and Radio Frequency; other areas of wireless communication technologies
- Coventry University Higher Education Corporation, United Kingdom (Memorandum of Understanding, MOU), 04/2006-05/2009
Research and technology.
- National Engineering School of Sfax, Tunisia, Algerian-Tunisian bilateral cooperation agreement 12 / 2003-12 / 2005
Methodology of mixed circuits design.